Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Application for Pre-Authorized Banking Information Change

This application is used to notify the City of Kitchener that I wish to change my financial institution information for pre-authorized payments for property taxes and/or utilities.

Are you currently enrolled in a pre-authorized payment plan for property taxes or utilities?